About the Individual Course
You have complete autonomy over how your sessions are structured. If you’re looking for flexibility without compromising your UCAT (UKCAT) performance, this individual course will allow you to build your fully personalised study plan with your designated UCAT (UKCAT) trainers. These individual sessions will help you to…
- Build a solid foundation & understanding of the UKCAT curriculum
- Improve your weak areas
- Work on the application of concepts learned
- Answer difficult questions
- Improve on your time management skills
- Concept Classes – Covers the fundamental concepts & strategies to help students build up their foundation.
- Tutorials – These sessions contain higher-level, challenging questions under timed conditions. Students can also clarify their doubts during the tutorial.